Prepping the T-Case

It just so happens that when you work all day on what is supposed to be your off Friday, getting a transfer case put back together is nearly impossible to accomplish. On top of that, hunting for a baby brother for Ike certainly spent what little extra time I had left. Especially when that hunt comes up short.

That being said, I was able to get all of the various transfer case parts cleaned, prepped, and painted. In fact, I got all the way to starting to put the output gear cluster together and then realized that I hadn’t bought any safety wire to hold the shift fork bolt in place. Without safety wire, the very first step of putting this thing back together can’t take place. For now, I guess my garage will just sit strewn about with parts while I wait for the safety wire I ordered to get here.


Comments are closed.